The Post-Gazette informed Guild president Michael Fuoco today that beginning on Sept. 30 it will eliminate two more days of print, meaning the P-G will print for home delivery only three days a week. This is yet another bad decision from a company that continues to show zero respect to employees or readers.
Coverage of the elimination of two more days of print:• Laura Bassett Statement Regarding the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette Print Publication Cuts
• Pittsburgh Post-Gazette Will Only Print Three Days A Week
• The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette is cutting more print days in transition to “digital-only newspaper”
• Pittsburgh Post-Gazette newspaper cutting down to 3 days a week for print edition
• Pittsburgh Post-Gazette to “Phase Out” all Print operations to become fully digital
• Pittsburgh Post-Gazette to cut two more print days, print only 3 days a week
Pittsburgh City Paper